Click on a neighbourhood to
- A road closure is in place on Hendon Ave between the two ends of Hargest Terrace to enable the next stage of the stormwater and sewer line upgrades. This closure will be in place for approximately 4 months.
- Partial lane closures are in place on Stewart Road and Range View Road.
- Streetscaping is underway, starting on Stewart Road. This work will improve safety for pedestrians and motorists and the overall visual appeal of the neighbourhood.
- Trenching work as part of service upgrades has commenced on Richardson Road progressing towards Hendon Ave.
- Final house removals as part of Stage 2B are scheduled to take place on Harlston Road, New North Road, Dunkirk Terrace and Stewart Road.
- Stormwater, wastewater and watermain upgrades underway on Freeland Ave.
- Freeland Reserve upgrades including the construction of a new paved walkway, footbridges, a viewing platform, seating, bike racks and new landscaping. During this upgrade, the reserve will be closed to public access.
- Roadworks underway on Burnett Ave, Freeland Ave, Youth St, Sanft Ave and Vercoe St.
- Land remediation underway on Richardson Rd, Vercoe St and Roseman Ave.
- House removals and remediation works underway on Roseman Ave.
- Conversion works are happening across the neighbourhood. We are in the process of switching services to connect to the new underground lines.
- House removals and land remediation will shortly commence. Houses being removed will be relocated where possible. If they are not fit for relocation, we will be salvaging materials to be repurposed and diverted from landfill wherever possible.