Click on a neighbourhood to
- Stormwater upgrades are underway at two locations on Hendon Ave. During this work, Hendon Ave will be one way from Richardson Road to New North Road. Traffic Management will be in place throughout this work to assist pedestrians and vehicles.
- House removals are underway as part of Stage 2B of the development.
- The construction of raised speed tables on Hendon Ave is scheduled to commence in November 2020. This will help to reduce traffic speed and keep motorists and pedestrians safe.
- Utility upgrades on Kallu Cres, Freeland Ave, Burnett Ave and Sanft Ave. Temporary shoulder closures will be in place to enable these upgrades.
- Drainage and watermain works on Freeland Ave. During this work temporary road closures are in place at the Glynn St and Freeland Ave intersection and the Freeland Ave and Roseman Ave intersection. Further watermain upgrades on Playfair Road are scheduled to begin late September.
- The construction of several new roads off Balfron Ave is near completion. We will soon be surfacing the roads, constructing pavements and installing streetlights and signage.
- Land remediation is underway on Kallu Cres and Roseman Ave. Learn more about land remediation here.
- Upgrades to the Freeland Reserve stormwater network will begin shortly. We will also be constructing new paved walkways, footbridges and viewing platforms throughout the reserve.
- Site investigations are underway as part of Stage 4 of the development.
- Our teams are currently undertaking site investigations to better understand the current condition of the land and infrastructure in the area. This involves road surveys and inspections of the local stormwater and sewer networks.