Click on a neighbourhood to
- Stormwater upgrades continue on Hendon Avenue between the two ends of Hargest Terrace. This involves installing new pipes and manholes to separate the existing stormwater and wastewater networks. During this work, traffic management will be in place to safely direct pedestrians and road users.
- Rock breaking on Stewart Road to install upgraded power poles. A road closure is due to be implemented early April to enable roading works.
- Streetscaping is currently underway across the neighbourhood including the undergrounding of services to improve the appearance of the streetscape, allow for wider berms and make service lines less susceptible to damage.
- House removals and land remediation underway to prepare the land for new warm, dry homes to be built.
- Stormwater, wastewater and watermain upgrades underway on Freeland Ave.
- Freeland Reserve upgrades including the construction of a new paved walkway, footbridges, a viewing platform, seating, bike racks and new landscaping. During this upgrade, the reserve will be closed to public access.
- Roadworks underway on Burnett Ave, Freeland Ave, Youth St, Sanft Ave and Vercoe St.
- Land remediation underway on Richardson Rd, Vercoe St and Roseman Ave.
- House removals and remediation works underway on Roseman Ave.
- Conversion works are happening across the neighbourhood. We are in the process of switching services to connect to the new underground lines.
- House removals and land remediation are underway as part of Stage 1A Early Opportunities.
- Stage 1B is scheduled to begin in July and will include house removals, land remediation and infrastructure upgrades.