Click on a neighbourhood to
- Streetscaping is currently underway across the neighbourhood and includes under-grounding of services to improve the appearance of the streetscape, widen berms and make service lines less prone to damage.
- Gross Pollutant Traps (GPT) are being installed along Hendon Ave, between the two ends of Hargest Terrace. These manhole-type structures trap solid waste such as litter and coarse sediment before they can enter into the stormwater network.
- Raised speed tables are being installed along Hendon Ave which aim to slow vehicles to a safe speed when the road is re-opened to the public.
- Road Reinstatement is underway on Hendon Ave East, from Olympus Street to Richardson Road.
- House removals and land remediation continue as we prepare land for new warm, dry homes.
- Infrastructure and utility upgrades are underway across the neighbourhood with conversions to new networks progressing as sections of work are completed.
- Road reconstruction is being carried out on some streets, with streetscaping and landscaping to follow.
- Watermain upgrade underway on Youth St and Dominion Rd and being followed by footpath and berm upgrades.
- New pedestrian walkways are being installed between Richardson Rd and Vercoe St and Sanft Ave.
- Land remediation continues across vacant sites.
- Freeland Reserve is currently closed to the public while we undertake significant upgrades. These include construction of a new paved walkway, footbridges, viewing platforms, bike racks and landscaping.
- House removals and land remediation are underway as part of Stage 1A Early Opportunities.
- Stage 1B is scheduled to begin in August and will include house removals, land remediation and infrastructure upgrades.