The principal purpose of the Civil Engineer role is to provide technical expertise in the areas of planning, design and implementation of Land Development projects.
The Intermediate Engineer will report to the Senior Engineer , within the Land Development Team.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil/Land Engineering
- Circa 3-4 years of experience within the Civil Engineering or Land Development industry
- Good knowledge and application of design and visualisation software such as AutoCAD & 12D or similar
- Good knowledge of design in Civil Engineering (including preparation of earthworks models, storm water, wastewater and water supply systems and structures)
- Ability to be proactive, change-focused and challenge the status quo in a constructive way
- Positive approach, self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Absolute agreement to being flexible and adaptable within the Alliance and with the details of this role
- Experience owning and driving day to day work, as well as conceptualising and developing new initiatives and better ways of doing things
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical standards
This role will suit a candidate who enjoys working in a dynamic environment where your priorities and pace of work will regularly fluctuate and change. The role is based in our head office in central Auckland; however we have active projects in Northcote, Roskill, Oranga, Māngere and Tāmaki.