The principal purpose of the Land Development Engineer role is to provide technical expertise in the areas of planning, design and implementation of Land Development projects.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil/Land Engineering
- Experience within the Civil Engineering or Land Development industry
- Good knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD & 12D or similar
- Good knowledge of design of Civil Engineering (including earthworks models, storm water, wastewater and water supply systems and structures)
- Ability to be proactive, change focused and challenge status quo in a constructive way
- Positive approach, self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Absolute agreement to being flexible and adaptable within the Alliance and with the details of this role
- Experience owning and driving day to day work, as well as conceptualising and developing new initiatives and better ways of doing things
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
This role will suit a candidate who enjoys working in a dynamic environment where your priorities and pace of work will regularly fluctuate and change. The role is based in our head office in central Auckland; however we have active projects in Northcote, Roskill, Oranga, Mangere and Tamaki.